Bugfix release for Connectagram

No matter how hard you try, a few bugs always slip through. The first bug I fixed was minor, and it was merely that I had overlooked what happens when you use more than one mouse button to drag the letters (answer: bad things).

The second bug I fixed was a slightly larger oversight on my part. Originally the game was single threaded, but I moved most of the game creation into a second thread shortly before making the first public release. When I did that I forgot about the fact that it is not safe to call rand() and srand() in two threads, which was causing the saved games to be loaded incorrectly. I replaced those calls with calls to qrand() and qsrand(), and now it has no problems loading the current game on start.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.