Another bug bites the dust!
November 9, 2011 7 Comments
I have made a small release of FocusWriter, version 1.3.5. I am working on some of my other projects at the moment, but I was made aware that paragraph alignment was being lost for awhile now. I decided to make a release after fixing it and without much else changed as I view any data loss bug, no matter how big or small, as extremely important.
I did add one feature, however, before being informed of the bug: exported themes are now gzip compressed for a nice space savings. I changed the exported theme extension to “.fwtz” along with that, so if you want to share themes with users of older versions of FocusWriter you will need to extract the theme and rename it to end with “.theme”.
If you find a bug in FocusWriter, please don’t hesitate to report it. Enjoy the new release!